Trollcoin (CURRENCY:TROLL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 25th. Trollcoin has a total market cap of $357,307.00 and $15.00 worth of Trollcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Trollcoin has traded 13.4% higher against the dollar. One Trollcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00026097 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00155438 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9,907.78 or 0.98527594 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003517 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00039075 BTC.
Trollcoin (TROLL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 7th, 2014. Trollcoin’s total supply is 590,975,132 coins. Trollcoin’s official Twitter account is @trollcoinbase. Trollcoin’s official website is trollcoin.com.
Trollcoin Coin Trading
Trollcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trollcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trollcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Trollcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trollcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trollcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.