Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 10th. One Bloom token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0333 or 0.00000330 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap and IDEX. In the last seven days, Bloom has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar. Bloom has a total market capitalization of $1.79 million and approximately $562.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.81 or 0.00215741 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $126.02 or 0.01246745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00017864 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00087799 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 58.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00028367 BTC.
Bloom’s genesis date was November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,642,697 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, AirSwap, TOPBTC, Upbit, IDEX, Bibox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.