Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded 67.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Over the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded 67.6% higher against the US dollar. Cryptopay has a total market capitalization of $2.08 million and $1,396.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cryptopay token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0304 or 0.00000301 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00041218 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $466.33 or 0.04582925 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000112 BTC.
CPAY is a token. Its genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,356,727 tokens. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptopay’s official message board is blog.cryptopay.me. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me.
Buying and Selling Cryptopay
Cryptopay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptopay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptopay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.