E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 10th. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $7.29 million and $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on major exchanges including LocalTrade, YoBit, Livecoin and Exrates. During the last seven days, E-Dinar Coin has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Livecoin, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.