LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 11th. LiquidApps has a total market cap of $2.65 million and approximately $14,117.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, LiquidApps has traded 17.8% higher against the dollar. One LiquidApps token can now be purchased for $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.01 or 0.00208513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.89 or 0.01179774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00041314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00087380 BTC.
DAPP is a token. LiquidApps’ total supply is 1,011,343,249 tokens and its circulating supply is 274,216,791 tokens. LiquidApps’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiquidApps’ official message board is medium.com/@liquidapps. LiquidApps’ official website is www.liquidapps.io.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiquidApps should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.