RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded up 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 10th. In the last seven days, RED has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. One RED token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox and DDEX. RED has a total market cap of $806,312.00 and approximately $9,880.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.74 or 0.00699899 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010435 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00022257 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000576 BTC.
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. The official website for RED is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang.
Buying and Selling RED
RED can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RED should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.