ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded up 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 11th. Over the last week, ShowHand has traded 3% higher against the dollar. One ShowHand token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Hotbit and Mercatox. ShowHand has a market capitalization of $26,506.00 and approximately $1,104.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. ShowHand’s official website is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
Buying and Selling ShowHand
ShowHand can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Hotbit, YoBit, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShowHand should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ShowHand using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.