Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 13th. During the last week, Atheios has traded down 12.8% against the US dollar. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Atheios has a total market cap of $12,704.00 and $83.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios (ATH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 17,625,948 coins and its circulating supply is 17,543,150 coins. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Atheios is www.atheios.com. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.