BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last week, BitTube has traded 1.5% higher against the dollar. BitTube has a market cap of $1.63 million and $31,975.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitTube coin can now be bought for about $0.0111 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Livecoin, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $76.91 or 0.00742565 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004588 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003162 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000318 BTC.
BitTube (CRYPTO:TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 148,177,181 coins and its circulating supply is 146,397,181 coins. The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube .
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Upbit, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.