EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $14.28 million and approximately $879,206.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges including DigiFinex, P2PB2B, LocalTrade and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00029989 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002028 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.38 or 0.00139210 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,360.07 or 1.00278631 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 98.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003028 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000383 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. EDC Blockchain’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, DigiFinex, P2PB2B, Bit-Z and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.