Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Elite has a total market capitalization of $368,346.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elite coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Elite has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005492 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003326 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001020 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001804 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00062315 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Elite (1337) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 29,286,530,254 coins and its circulating supply is 26,484,177,139 coins. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elite’s official website is www.elitecurrency.info. Elite’s official Twitter account is @elitecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.