FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, FTX Token has traded up 5.8% against the US dollar. FTX Token has a market cap of $31.06 million and $1.83 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FTX Token token can currently be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00012038 BTC on exchanges including CoinEx and BitMax.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039279 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $463.12 or 0.04481530 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000101 BTC.
About FTX Token
FTX Token (FTT) is a token. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. FTX Token’s total supply is 349,704,264 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,000,000 tokens. FTX Token’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling FTX Token
FTX Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx and BitMax. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FTX Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FTX Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.