Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Hydrogen token can now be bought for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, IDAX and BitForex. Hydrogen has a total market capitalization of $20.53 million and $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Hydrogen has traded 108.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.57 or 0.01138138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086918 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
Hydrogen’s genesis date was March 15th, 2018. Hydrogen’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,062,538,428 tokens. Hydrogen’s official Twitter account is @HydrogenAPI. Hydrogen’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. Hydrogen’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The Reddit community for Hydrogen is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hydrogen
Hydrogen can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Bittrex, DEx.top, CoinEx, Mercatox, Fatbtc, BitMart, Token Store, BitForex, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydrogen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydrogen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.