Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Monaco has a market capitalization of $109.58 million and $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Monaco token can now be purchased for $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, Huobi, Gate.io and Coinrail.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
Monaco’s launch date was May 18th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Monaco’s official message board is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. Monaco’s official website is mco.crypto.com. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard.
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Liqui, YoBit, DDEX, Huobi, Bittrex, Livecoin, Gate.io, BigONE, Coinnest, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Binance, LATOKEN, ABCC, OKEx, Upbit, Bithumb, Bit-Z and EXX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.