NPER (CURRENCY:NPER) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. NPER has a market capitalization of $200,708.00 and $25,961.00 worth of NPER was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NPER token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Coinrail, DEx.top and DDEX. Over the last seven days, NPER has traded 2.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007270 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010099 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
NPER uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 11th, 2018. NPER’s total supply is 218,999,990 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,927,451 tokens. NPER’s official message board is medium.com/@NPERproject. NPER’s official website is nper.io/En. NPER’s official Twitter account is @NPERproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NPER Token Trading
NPER can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Coinrail, Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NPER should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.