ODEM (CURRENCY:ODE) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. During the last week, ODEM has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. ODEM has a market cap of $23.03 million and $221,747.00 worth of ODEM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ODEM token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00000969 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex and BitForex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
ODEM launched on February 3rd, 2018. ODEM’s total supply is 268,946,131 tokens and its circulating supply is 230,043,504 tokens. ODEM’s official Twitter account is @ODEM_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ODEM is /r/ODEM and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ODEM is odem.io. ODEM’s official message board is medium.com/odem.
Buying and Selling ODEM
ODEM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ODEM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ODEM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ODEM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ODEM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ODEM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.