Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. In the last week, Particl has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. One Particl coin can currently be bought for about $1.54 or 0.00014821 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Particl has a market capitalization of $12.39 million and approximately $15,471.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001099 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Particl Coin Profile
PART is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 21st, 2017. Particl’s total supply is 9,065,480 coins and its circulating supply is 8,069,480 coins. Particl’s official Twitter account is @particlproject. The official website for Particl is particl.io. The Reddit community for Particl is /r/Particl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.