Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One Rise coin can now be purchased for $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC and YoBit. In the last week, Rise has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rise has a total market cap of $580,096.00 and approximately $734.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00035988 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002889 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 140,493,080 coins. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, YoBit and RightBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.