Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. Storm has a market capitalization of $9.41 million and approximately $150,127.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Storm has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Bitbns and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
Storm’s genesis date was July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,284,035,013 tokens. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Binance, YoBit, Radar Relay, Coinrail, HitBTC, Coinnest, Bittrex, Kyber Network, WazirX, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.