Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last week, Swarm has traded up 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. Swarm has a total market capitalization of $4.49 million and approximately $453,965.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swarm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0571 or 0.00000553 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009716 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00202968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.77 or 0.01139674 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086873 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015142 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022024 BTC.
Swarm Token Profile
Swarm’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 78,654,618 tokens. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund. Swarm’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Swarm Token Trading
Swarm can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.