Wabi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One Wabi token can now be bought for $0.13 or 0.00003207 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kyber Network and Binance. Wabi has a market cap of $7.13 million and approximately $88,096.00 worth of Wabi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Wabi has traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.57 or 0.01138138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086918 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015176 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
Wabi Token Profile
Wabi’s genesis date was July 21st, 2017. Wabi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,967,512 tokens. Wabi’s official website is wacoin.io. Wabi’s official message board is medium.com/@wabiico. The Reddit community for Wabi is /r/wabitoken. Wabi’s official Twitter account is @wabiico and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wabi Token Trading
Wabi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, IDEX and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wabi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wabi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wabi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wabi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wabi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.