AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 10.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. AdHive has a total market cap of $333,751.00 and $471.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, AdHive has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar. One AdHive token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive (ADH) is a token. It was first traded on April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,376,614 tokens. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here. AdHive’s official message board is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. The official website for AdHive is adhive.tv.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.