SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded 30.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last week, SmartCoin has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar. SmartCoin has a total market capitalization of $34,384.00 and $3.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmartCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.95 or 0.00667734 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010222 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014979 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000672 BTC.
SmartCoin (SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 25,610,905 coins. SmartCoin’s official website is smartcoin.cc. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SmartCoin
SmartCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.